Oracle-to-MySQL is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-08-20. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64.
Oracle-to-MySQL is a program to move Oracle databases to MySQL server. Key features:
(1) all versions of Oracle and MySQL servers (both Unix/Linux and Windows) are supported;
(2) Oracle components installation is not necessary;
(3) option to merge Oracle data into an existing MySQL database;
(4) option to synchronize MySQL database with Oracle data;
(5) option to convert individual tables;
(6) option to customize resulting table structure;
(7) option to convert partial data using SELECT-queries;
(8) option to export Oracle databases into MySQL dump file;
(9) command line support;
(10) converts indexes with all necessary attributes;
(11) converts foreign keys;
(12) converts Oracle views into MySQL format;
(13) stores conversion settings into profile;
(14) support for multibyte character sets;
(15) easy-to-use wizard style interface;
(16) unlimited 24/7 support service;
(17) 1-year subscription for updates
Oracle-to-MySQL (version 6.1) has a file size of 35.64 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 151 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.